•» тαмιl-кiήģร «•
–––•(ωєℓ¢σмє тσ вєѕт ƒσяυм)•–––
Be a registered member here and enjoy..!
•» тαмιl-кiήģร «•
•» тαмιl-кiήģร «•
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

•» тαмιl-кiήģร «•

–––•(ωєℓ¢σмє тσ вєѕт ƒσяυм•gєт αℓℓ тяιк¢ѕ αвσџт ηιмвџzz )•–––

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ѕρє¢ιαℓ ѕтуℓιѕн ƒσηт ι∂ѕ ƒσя ѕαℓє. αηу мσяє ∂єтαιℓѕ ¢σηтα¢т мє: ----oo((s.r.s))oo----@nimbuzz.com

Nuke Room Maker V 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
––––•(-S۰®۰S-)•––––
Admin
Admin
––––•(-S۰®۰S-)•––––

Nuke Room Maker V 1 Empty
PostSubject: Nuke Room Maker V 1   Nuke Room Maker V 1 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:59 am

SCREEN SHOT:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As according to nimbuzz rule each id can make only 5 rooms at a time. So, here is a tool Nuke room maker for server lovers. Just put series of a Fl@@d id and chose your room name like,tamil-kings-=1=- totamil-kings-=100=- its very simple to make rooms by this tool. If still some problem in using it comment here or see the snap above.

NOTE:- Be sure that you put p_ass_word to rooms, though i have coded the tool in such a way that it will ask for room p_ass_word ifugot forget. Next, it may happen that the reasult box show that room already exists..so it will autometically switch to next room name. These all may seem you ppl as bouncer but when you will try you will get what i am talking about.

Enj0y with Nuke…!!!

And ya at last i tell you one thing that, there is some secret text box just for fun…:-D if you put a secret text there, the tool will get a bit bigger n show you xml counsel, but as it is a secret code…findout yourself.
===========
DOWNLOAD
===========
Back to top Go down
https://tamil-kings.forumotion.com

Nuke Room Maker V 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
•» тαмιl-кiήģร «• :: NIMBUZZ PC TOOLS-
Jump to: